This amazing, easy to prepare glaze takes only a few ingredients:
And then stir it all together over medium heat:
Pineapple Ham Glaze
- 20 oz can of pineapple either small chunks or crushed
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 heaping tbsp of cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 T dry mustard
- Mix together all the ingredients in a medium sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat until thick.
- Boil for 1 minute while stirring.
- Pour the sauce over a fully cooked ham or slices of ham. Extra sauce can be put into a bowl and served at the table for those who want extra flavor. 🙂
- Serve and eat immediately.
Recommended pork for this recipe:
Ham, smoked and cured, fully cooked, 2-4lbs$23.00 – $41.00