Grilled Pork Chops
4 pork chops
- 4 farm fresh pork chops
- A seasoning of your choice (Lawry's is great!)
- 1. Sprinkle a seasoning of choice on both sides of your chops.
- 2. If you have time, let them sit for 30 minutes before grilling.
- 3. Prepare your grill and add your chops to the grill when it's hot.
- 4. The length of cook time could vary depending on your grill, but generally it's about 20-30 minutes.
- 5. Flip your chops 2-3 times during cooking to make sure they are evenly heated.
- 6. Watch your meat temperature closely. You don't want them to get very far above 145 degrees. If necessary, adjust each chop's position on the grill to allow the done chops to remain warm but not raise the meat temperatures much higher.
- 6. Remove from grill when cooked and enjoy!
We raise meat that is very tender and flavorful. You can experience this best by not letting your chop's cook temperature to be much above 145. We highly recommend a meat thermometer (especially one with a long probe that you can leave in while cooking.) This is one we have and it works great! --> https://amzn.to/3BFiZqM